Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So last night I went to Erin Ballard's bridal shower and it was so much fun to see so many people I grew up with. Of course everyone noticed I was pregnant and so I got to share my story with a few people and it was a nice experience to hear their responses. I think some people looked at me though and had that instant moment of passing judgment. It made it kind of uncomfortable and honestly for the first time in my whole pregnancy it made me feel like I was like a "low life" ... I can't really think of the right word... It was frustrating. I have felt judged before but not by people that I have known almost my whole life you know... but of course Erin comes up kisses my stomach and goes "Oh my sweet little babee!" :) She has always had this ability to make me feel much better about myself... Then Sister Plastow suggested that we do a shower for me that would be like a "starting a new chapter shower" I thought that would be a fun idea... So yea except I can't really plan my own that's kind of tacky... lol so we will see what happens. Anyway, it was a good time and so good to see everyone. Can't wait for her wedding reception!
Till next time...
Liz

No comments: